Posted in Media on March 27, 2011
Lots of interesting coverage and discussion of the march today and yesterday.
Here are some links we like (without necessarily endorsing all the arguments) – and of course there’s lots more good stuff that we won’t have seen.
- Show us some respect: thoughts on the media and March 26 Stuart White at Next Left
- A snapshot of the 26 March demo Newsnight’s Paul Mason (though he’s unfair about Unison)
- Why we need to march for the alternative Brendan Barber writes on Left Foot Forward
- The Big Society Bites Back Brilliant coverage from the Sunday Mirror
- The despair doesn’t come from the marchers Nick Cohen’s thoughts in the Observer
- Ignore the sneers. This march is a real alarm-clock moment Polly Toynbee’s preview from yesterday